Spring Cleaning Tips:
- LCD computer screens should be shut off and then cleaned with a microfiber cloth. Be sure not to rub too hard because LCD screens are delicate.
- If your computers are touch screen compatible, they can be cleaned with water or diluted vinegar. Touch screen devices are usually more resilient than LCD screens.
- Turn off your keyboard before cleaning it. Use a compressed air can to get rid of dust or crumbs that may be trapped between the keys. For stubborn particles, utilize a clean toothbrush to pry them free.
- When cleaning your computer, do not forget about the mouse! Unplug the mouse and clean it with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab.
- If your company uses cell phones instead of desk phones, remember to clean them with a microfiber cloth. Do not use any liquid to clean the screen of your phone, as this can cause damage.
If you notice an issue with your computer network cabling or phone system when cleaning the office this spring, turn to Reliable & Data Systems. We can help you with our structured cabling services and business phone system installations. To learn more about our services, give us a call at (877) 385-6657 or visit our website.